Monday, December 01, 2014

Last month of 2014

Hooray, cooling Monday huh? Today marks the 1st day of the new month, which is also the last month of 2014, December!

This coming Fri is the company D&D.... i have yet to buy the top to match with my skirt.. hopefully today can find loh... good luck to me!

Approaching 6mth of work... The period of time that i miss most is my 11 months of freedom. Haha.. really dun bluff u guys at all.

Quite a number of stuff happening this month. 1st is e D&D, followed by my holiday trip.. n of course e last thing for the month would b wedding anniversary. Hubby said he needs to work so no celebration this year.

Many things happened when i started to go back to workforce. i have to adapt to many changes, adjustment of lifestyles. I see many changes. Good or bad, up to own perspective.

December is always full of joy, bcoz of Xmas! Everywhere is full of the happiness of the festive. I have no plans for Xmas eve n Xmas. Eve still need to work though is a half day. But night activities shld b no prog at all. Dun wish to squeeze with ppl and spend that extra $$ for the meal just like wat i had been doing for e past few years. V broke now, so better not. Haha.

Nonetheless, i always look forward to the end of the year. It makes me look forward to a better new year ahead n new hope in life. Every year, i pray that my whole family n good friends will b blessed with gd health n happiness. This yr no exception. i hope every1 in my life can have a even better life ahead. Let's all count down to e end of e year, n hope every1 has had a wonderful year of 2014!

No comments: