Monday, February 05, 2007

Dinner Date with best pal in NIE


I hate Mondays... esp this monday... coz this morning 8.30am, i have to be present at MOE auditorium for a meeting... Then still have to rush to school for lessons... N Monday has the most tiring timetable... After lessons, i went to meet my best friend, Jie En, in NIE, to JP for dinner... It's because to pass me my birthday present...

Every year, during my birthday week, she'll meet up with me to have a meal together, n oso to update one another's recent matters.... We r all so busy... rarely have the time to meet up.. but during our birthdays, we would pick a day to meet n eat....

We can have any talk under the sun... N she's always very supportive... Her cheerful character always brightens up my day, esp when i'm down... Soon, she'll be graduating to start her teaching career... Let me think what to buy for her birthday in April... well, Jie En, u will watch my blog!!! so i shall make it a secret 1st! though i have something in mind already, but i'll still look around n c how lah... haha...

No comments: