Thursday, February 08, 2007

Worst Year for me


I'm so angry today... not really angry though... but felt helpless and stress...

I have a diff class this year, more challenging than my previous classes... This class really HOPELESS.... poor in behaviour, poor in academic, practially poor in most of the areas... i told myself to put my concentration on those cuter n smarter kids, but most of them r simply disobedient...

Is it my problem? But their form teacher also cannot tahan... I really dunno what to do with them.... in 2005, i have a class with 4 ADHD kids, but still not s bad s this class.... I'm so depressed.... I hate this year, u know? I'm dying... i cannot tahan them... it's only feb, 9-10 more months to go!! what to do?? i think i may go crazy... i need a psychiatrist....

I tried both soft n hard approach... they do afraid of me, this tigeress... but 1 minute later, the whole class go crazy again... I dunno how parents teach their children... y some children r so extreme? how can parents tahan them n let them behave the way they want?

In our generation, teachers will use their big ruler n hit our palm, twist our ears, smack our head n etc... now, we r not allowed to perform corporate punishment... can't even scold them a bit... children r all so PRECIOUS.... but please lah... the more u give way to them, the more mischievious they r... parents can simply act nothing happened... children will be the country's disaster... it won't do the country any good...

I dunno how to handle them... My duty is giving me stress too.... I'm all alone doing my duty this year... n every now n then, i have meeting... by the time the meeting ends, i have no time to eat my lunch... Most of the time, i need to bring my lunch up to the control room to eat.. otherwise i have to wait til 3pm or 3.30pm then i can eat... No 1 to assist me loh... i'm so stressed up... many things coming up n i felt devastated..

I thought this year might be better for me, but who knows, workload is much more than last year's... Both departments want to dry me up.... i can't stand stress u know? i'll fall sick easily... can u imagine, now is week 6, but my voice has not fully recovered!!! I wish to change co-core, but was rejected... but i can't take so much stress, i have headache recently... n i dunno who to turn to... i dun dare to tell bosses about that.... N i dunno what to do....

it's just the 2nd month of the year... n i think i'm living in hell.... can 2007 pass more smoothly for me?

No comments: