Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jasline!!!

Yesterday, me, kelly, rod met up with our precious birthday gal, Jasline.... Just like previous years, we would always meet up to eat together to celebrate 1 another's birthday...

It has been 12 years!! Wow, how time flies... Look back, we had aged... We r in our mid 20s liao.. So stress...

Whenever we meet up for Jas's birthday date, i'll start worrying for mine... coz mine is just a week after hers... Something to be laughed at... when we were in our 15s, we wished that we can reach the age of 18 asap.. when we were 18, we hoped we can be 21... But when we reach 21, we started to get worried... esp until our mid-20s, oh my god... it's worrying...

In our mid-20s, we started to receive 'red bombs'... it's quite scary... this year will receive quite a number of wedding invitation cards... On the other hand, people not married like us will start to sweat... Well, please let me convince myself not to think so much... i kept telling myself, 'the saddest is over'.... So, just not make me cry or disappointed animore.. please....

Though Jas' beau isn't around to celebrate her birthday with her, as he is away for training... but i blif, n i oso pray, my best friend can always be so happy.... Happy birthday Jas!!!

No comments: