Sunday, February 25, 2007

Movie: Just Follow Law


I was rather enthusiastic to watch this movie when i saw the posters in the cinemas.... bcoz the story was about 2 government servants, Gurmit Singh n Fann Wong.. What catches my attention was mayb bcoz of the 'government servant' words.....

There wasn't any1 accompanying me to watch the show... luckily today my cousin Liling asked me if i wana catch this show together.... So i agreed!!!

The show was rather funny at some parts.... though i do agree that some of their points were rather right.... Everything also must use black n white... n the process of doing things r sometimes long.... Everything use email to communicate..... n etc.....



Fann sacrificed her image to dress up differently.... But i think it's a good try.... can't always act so pretty mah isn't it?? Have a change in image in acting roles sometimes do help....

I really admire Jack Neo's directing skills.... he is quite a talent... he always make movies that reflect out some of the characteristics of the S'pore society.... it can also make us reflect n think... I watched almost all the movies that he made.... Really not bad.... It's very local.... Suit all S'poreans to watch...

No comments: