Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My 25th Birthday


well well well, i turned 25 a few days ago... whenever New Year is coming, it also means that my birthday is drawing near as well....

I met up with some of my good friends, Kelly, Jas, Rod, Jie En.... Last thur after a bad day in school, i met up with Kelly, Rod n Jasline @ JP....

Every year, we met up to celebrate one another's birthday... They bought me a cake, n of course present lah... haha....


We love to take photos... whenever we meet up, we would surely take some photos... Kelly said, when we grow old, we will have a lot of photos to look at n think about the past... That i agree totally...

Bong was meeting his friends for movie that day after his work... So he came to visit us b
efore going to find his friends..... No matter how bad i felt that day, they will always be there to comfort me n console me.... After dinner n photo taking, we went to Kelly's new house... though it's not my 1st time visiting, but Jas has not visited yet, so there we went.... We went to see their wedding photos as well....

birthday celebration is becoming simpler n simpler... mayb bcoz we started to get sensitive to numbers.... esp age... haha... but mayb it doesn't matter animore...

No comments: