Saturday, January 29, 2011

CNY coming soon!!!!

Wow, v fast loh, next week is CNY liao leh! followed on will b my 29th bday.. this year, my bday lies on the 7th day of CNY, which is 人日, every1's bday!!! haha..

Finally bought some CNY goodies with hubby... Went with my bro n my sis the other day.. we didn't buy alot coz won't b inviting many ppl over lah... hubby said must at least buy a few.. oso bought 1 box for Jaden to bring to school on Monday.

Something to confess: we haven started preparing the ang baos. opppsss... must force hubby to finish preparing by Tues... We have been too lazy liao.. haha.

New Year clothes wise.. i didn't buy too.. nothing much to buy, n also no money... Actually, I really have no much mood to buy new clothes this time... normally i do online shopping, so i dun buy clothes from shopping centres now liao... But mayb due to my size, luckily for me is, purchase online is ok coz most sure can fit in... but recently just dun feel like buying..

Jaden is down with running nose n slight cough... YES, again. I'm mentally prepared tat when he enters CC, sure will b like tat, coz I always hear from my pal tat Princeton is coughing etc. I hope he can recover on time b4 leaving for Kedah loh.. Aiyo, really can't bear to...

The weather nowadays is really bad, no wonder ppl will fall sick n esp little kids. This CNY will be DEFINITELY a different new year for me... n this is the 1st time i have to spend like tat. Actually to me, CNY is no longer that meaningful to me liao, it's just for me to have excuse to eat like nobody's business n gather with my relatives. I hope there will b 1 CNY tat hubby will b willing to spend in Spore with Jaden...

No comments: