Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy week!

I'm so sorry for disappearing for a week! I'm simply too lazy to switch on the pc n surf the net, dunno y...

But, nonetheless, this week is so great to me!

On Tues 18th Jan, it was another pal of mine, Jasline's wedding! Yes, among our group, she's the last to hold her customary. but who cares? As long as she is happy! I was very happy for her n Michael. After going through so much, Jas finally found her man. I love both her WG n EG. sometimes whether the gown is extravagant or wat doesn't matter, as long as we look nice in it! Didn't bring Jaden along for the banquet. I wasn't in top form n next day he gotta get up early for school.

Lucky we didn't bring him along loh, we stayed til quite late then go home. I slept ard 1am. Gotta remove all the pins on my head n bathe.

Yest 22nd Jan, the Tays n Aws came over to our house for steamboat. My bro came over n join in the fun too. Eat alot n watch soccer together. It was so much fun to have some friends sitting down together n watch soccer. Hubby n I prepared all the food. I prepared the meat n cut n marinate etc. Hubby do the cleaning... Prepare until I felt so tired n needed a short break b4 i continue.

We couldnt finish up all the food coz we bought too much. Had a wonderful time eating, chatting.. next gathering will be either at Aws or Tays side. the Lees went for their mini honeymoon to Macau tats y they didnt join, but nvm, there'll be a next time! I just love my pals so much.

Today, I need to have a good rest to restore my energy level. Cannot stand being awake for too late, I assume I've aged. hahaha! January coming to an end very soon loh, oh my. Time always flies when I'm enjoying. Well, this is life. I wished 2011 could come faster mah, so y am i complaining? heheheehe.. I hope there'll b a gathering soon... Coz i really love my friends!

No comments: