Monday, January 31, 2011

Jaden is much better today

Yest, Jaden was feeling v unwell.. was so grouchy had breathing difficulties.. But luckily today, he's so much better. Can even run!!!!!!!! AGAIN??

Brought him back to the GP in the early noon. Gave him eat the medicine.. I oso dunno y, if I'm the one feeding him medicine, he won't cry bitterly or wat. I will keep praising him n feed him patiently. If is my MIL who is feeding him medicine, he will always cry or whine.

I went back home for my rest while hubby accompanied Jaden. Both father n son had a good nap. When Jaden woke up, his face was so spirited.. could see tat he is becoming better! His eyes were so energetic, n i koe my son is recovering liao! He himself oso v happy, coz if he is very sick, he has no mood for anything but to whine. He still has little appetite, so MIL didn't cook him any porridge today. His frequency for milk will increase coz din eat porridge or rice.

The vainpot will keep looking into my camera if I were to take it out. He knows I wanted to take picture of him.. n will wait for me to take pics.. hahaha... hope he will b like me, likes to take pics! Today didn't let him go school, hubby said tmr oso let him be at home... well, ok loh... Hope tmr my precious prince can b more active! Yes, now i koe, rather kids to b active rather than quiet quiet... I want to see him happy n active everyday! But cannot hyper ok?? hahahaha!

No comments: