Monday, February 07, 2011

2011 Chinese New Year

Back to reality, back to work..

I had spent a great n happy CNY this year, really. Though was sad that Jaden n hubby weren't around with me during this CNY period, leaving me alone in Spore, but I wasn't lonely. I had my family n relatives as company.

We had great fun. Eating steamboat, celebrating my maternal grandma's bday, lao yu sheng, going to one another's house, mahjong, movie, supper n outing to the Marina Bay. I enjoyed my time with my siblings. They were around to accompany n taking care of me. & the company of my cousins...

I'm so glad we 3 siblings r so much closer now, n can sense that my brother is so happy tat we are back in our 5-members groups again... n now with the presence of me n my sis... He's no longer alone in CNY!

My precious men came back yest. Brought Jaden back home for nap, til 6.30pm n he still refused to get up. Brought him to my parents' house to bai nian... he was playing happily n my mum was so happy loh.. haha! in the past when he was much younger, he would cry bitterly b4 stepping into my parents' house.. luckily now he won't...

Staying for ard 45min, we gotta rush to another venue, my best pal's house... Jaden oso had a good time at Princeton's place.. But bcoz my bro n his gf coming over to our house to bai nian, so we oso didn't stay too long at the Tay's house, n we gotta send Jaden back to in laws' house.. then rush home to welcome my bro n Yinghui... Chatted n watched soccer for quite some time, then they had to go... N i quickly had my sleep... So tired..

Tmr need to go back to work liao... So sianzzzz.. Just dun feel like working... but no choice, who ask me didn't strike TOTO today.. so still gonna slog.. haha!

No comments: