Saturday, February 12, 2011

My 29th Birthday

This year, my bday was spent v simply.. coz both hubby n I need to work...

We rushed to Jack's Place at ard 9+... Still in time to order food.. hehe... as usual, had my lobster bisque, steak, ice cream... But my mood was spoilt by 2 running n noisy kids.

Parents sitting outdoors, n kids running n screaming like nobody's business. Til a moment I got really fed up, wanted to get up n go out to confront the parents, but was stopped by hubby. So wat i did, when the waitress came over, I asked her, pls go outside n ask the parent to bring her kids out, coz the noise was affecting my dinner. The mum still dared to talked in the restaurant, telling her kids off tat they have to b quiet coz they kana complained liao. I was like, wtf...

i told hubby, it's common for kids to run n play, but like this cannot. Parents at outside, kids inside... inconsiderate mah.. I asked hubby, if Jaden makes noise n is v noisy, he will sure bring his son away right? he nodded his head.. n i told him, tats wat I'm trying to say.. come on lah, parents!

my flowers was 1 day late.. coz hubby didn't manage to buy the blue roses on time, so next day when we were back at nite, the bouquet of flowers were on the bed... haha... Though no presents, no cake, no luxury celebration, but I'm happy enough, coz wat i want is a simple dinner, a simple celebration.

No comments: