Sunday, February 27, 2011

Raymond Lam Desire Tour 26-02-11

I've always liked Raymond Lam!! Esp the HK dramas that he had acted in.. When I knew he is coming to Spore for concert, I quickly asked my siblings n my biao ge... But only my sis is interested in going... We bought the 2nd most exp tickets..

Haiz, shld buy the most exp ones.. normally when i go for concerts, i would surely buy the moxt exp ones...

Many ppl came to support him.. I'm surprised to see actually many aunties n even grandmas came too!

The concert was a successful one, n Raymond really surprised me.. I never thought his 'power' could be so amazing... Hard work put in really can see results... I enjoyed myself throughout the whole concert.

But was utterly disappointed with the part that he couldnt make his way to every part of the concert hall to shake our hands.. All thanks to the fans! He already said must b good, stay at own seats so tat he can come round, but the fans got far too excited that they all ran to the front... He couldn't make his way out at all. The fans are too warm!

The concert had no extravagant costumes or wat. But the lightings, sound system n whole performance was great! Could see him being so hardworking for the concert. Really clap for him! I hope there'll b a next chance where I can see him at a nearer distance!

No comments: