Wednesday, February 16, 2011

hospitalisation into NUH

Thanks to all ppl around me for your concern n blessings. I've been discharged today.

All started with bad vomitting, that both hubby n I thought might be food poisoning.

Monday 14-02-11 night, at around 10pm, b4 we left my PIL's home, I rushed to the toilet to vomit. Vomitted all my dinner out. Feeling wobbly, we quickly went home, so that I can go sleep.

Made myself to sleep, but this time round I failed. from 10.30pm-3am, i just kept getting up n rushed to the toilet n vomit. I forgot how many times I've vomitted, around 7-8 times. Until the last time at 3am, when I vomitted my huang dan, yellow liquid, my gastric juice, I woke hubby up n told him, I gave up, please bring me to the hosp.

Initially wanted to go NUH, but in the end went to KK... reached KK at around 3.40am. Doc gave me a jab, saying the effects could last me 8 hours. Finally reached home at 4.45am, n could go to sleep. Given MC for 15-02-11.

Waking up at 8.45am, I quickly called MIL n asked her to wait for me to fetch Jaden to school. After fetching Jaden to school, we went to JE, where I need to go for my weekly injection. Before going into the clinic, we went to eat bfast. My appetite was bad, only managed to eat some wanton mee n some hot milk. Then we went to the clinic.

I looked pale. I told the nurse of my bad vomitting. While chatting as I was waiting for my turn, I vomitted badly again. The nurse quickly registered me to see the gynae who was in shift today, instead of waiting til evening when my gynae is here. The gynae said my vomitting was very bad, n resulted me to have slight wheezing, which means my asthma acting up n slight cough. Said need to admit me into hosp for drip. After my injection, nurse went to prepare my documents.

SMSed my best pal to see if she can accompany me, luckily she could. After preparing the hospitalisation documents for me, i quickly sent MIL to CC to fetch Jaden home while I went back home to pack my things. fetched Kelly n then my bro, my bro drove my car n fetched us to NUH.

Checked in the hosp in noon. Opted for A1 ward w/o hesitation. Poke my left hand to prepare for drip. With the drip n med tat is anti-vomit med, I felt better. Actually my gynae wanted me to stay til tmr, but I said if can, today discharge loh, coz tmr is yuan xiao festival. Thanks to hubby, who acc me til morn.. Kelly, who acc me almost the whole day, my sis n Allan for visiting!

So, luckily today can discharge, but to my regret, i should b obedient to stay 1 more day. without the drip with medication, i do feel nausea at times. luckily i was prescribed with the anti-vomit pills. Had a nap at home n it is great to be at home. Nurse said, if vomit becomes bad again, may need to come back again... hmmmm..

Bro said my room looks like a chalet, very big.. hahahaa... I decided when I deliver, I wana opt to come this private ward, though abit more exp then the general A1 ward. But really quieter n more private.

hope all this can end SOON, or else i dunno how to survive throughout the whole process. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments: