Friday, February 18, 2011

Jaden's school work

This morning, as usual, both hubby n I went to fetch our precious prince.

I found some worksheets in his bag. Initially I thought it might be school letters, so I didnt care much. Until we stepped out of the school, then I took them out, n i realised it was worksheets that they did in school.

I was surprised, as I thought he will refuse to do. Aniway Monday I will ask the teacher again. I am sure this was assisted by teachers, but i know, beginning sure like tat. Hope to see improvement in his work soon lah.. haha...

At least he is willing to do. Mayb is the teacher grab his hands n do, but watever. As long as he did complete work, is ok. Better than he refused to do anything but to sit there n watch tv right?

BTW, i vomitted again just now. vomitted out all my lunch. Sad. now resting at home. no choice but to leave Jaden at my PIL's house tonite... sad...

No comments: