Thursday, March 03, 2011

Think too much

Ever since I started work, I began to feel stress again. I started to think a lot during the daytime, so when it's night time, i totally have no much strength for anything.

When i reach home, i would quickly get changed n wash up, then will go to bed n sleep. n when i sleep, i started to dream, n normally will dream all e way til morn when i get up. When i wake up, i feel so tired. Go to work, i feel exhausted n e bad feeling came back.

Even will have nitemare. oh my, i hate it. Recently oso dunno wats wrong with me, when i sleep, i will sleep til the middle of the bed, resulting hubby had no space but to go to the other room to sleep. When i get up, i would ask him y he didn't sleep beside me, n he would tell me abt my sleeping posture. But normally I would not do that. I would sleep at my part of the bed. wats wrong with me?

Mayb i really think too much, worry too much. I hope such thing will stop soon, bcoz i really feel so exhausted.

No comments: