Friday, March 25, 2011

Sleeping King

Jaden likes to sleep since young, but I think he is not as flexible as me.. He only wants to sleep in his comfort zone...

This morn, my PILs left for Kedah for tomb sweeping. Jaden wasn't in his tip top form, but at least didn't throw tantrums. He had his medicine b4 we left for the airport.

He was obviously tired when we were at the airport, but simply refused to sleep in the pram. When we left, halfway at the expressway, he fell asleep beside hubby. When we reach our hse carpark, he woke up. After we parked the car, I carried him n he lied on my shoulder.

Reached home ard 12pm. He was still tired. So we quickly changed his diapers 1st, n i made him some milk again. He wana rest in yaolan, so we let him be. After awhile, he dozed off again n slept til ard 5.40pm when we kept asking him to get up. If not, I think he would not want to wake up.

I fed him his med at ard 8.40pm. Ard 9.30pm, he started to make noise again. Want me to put him in yaolan.. So, at 10.15pm, he slept again. I hope he won't get up in the mid of the nite to play loh. Or else i will get hubby to entertain him. If he didn't get up in the mid of the nite, then i am sure he will wake up v early tmr.. All I hope is, Jaden can recover even more by tmr, coz he sleeps alot, which actually can help in recovering. Gd nite sleep my boy. Love you.

No comments: