Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our weekend

It's so pleasant to have a Sunday with hubby around with us, bcoz his shift starts on a Sunday, so we never will have a Sunday with him. He's on leave, bcoz my PILs are still in Kedah, will b coming back tonite.



I always enjoy to have a peaceful & quiet weekend. Weekdays are busy & tiring days. Yest morn, brought Jaden to nearby playground to play after bfast, to let him exercise. Well, he's full of energy on Sat, as he got up b4 4am to play. All thanks to the sleep he got on Fri. Lucky, yest nite his timing tuned back to the normal. phew.


Had enuf of outside food, actually. Yest dinner decided to cook at home. Well, yes i do cook, just tat i am lazy to do it tats all. Yest, boiled soup, sardines, long beans with prawns, steamed meat were our dinner. Mayb the next meal, i wana stir fry a promfret, or steam it. See when is my next good mood. haha...


This morn, met up with my parents for bfast at West Mall. Jaden now is more sociable. He is more willing to play with ppl already. We were surprised he's ok to let my parents carry. He seldom see my parents aniway. In the past, he would resist when they wanted to carry him. At least today, he allowed them to carry.


My dad was busy chasing him. Haha... this active boy runs v fast i can say. V naughty. Always refused to wait n walk together, tats y hubby dislikes bringing him out. I can b more relaxed today. Lucky my dad is still young! hahahahaha! After bfast, went to Tom & Stefani to see if there is anything or suitable toys for our precious prince, but couldnt find any. He was busy running ard, exploring the place.


He started his nap ard 15min ago. Wanted to rest. Strange, he just got up near to 9am today loh. When i went into the room to switch on my pc, he couldn't see me in the living room, as hubby was with him there, he started to whine n went to look for me. I asked him y, i sayang him. he quickly walked over n let me hug him. After tat, he wanted me to make milk for him, he wana rest liao, ok loh. I just hope he can nap til ard 4pm, so tat when we go to the airport, he won't b too tired...

No comments: