Sunday, March 06, 2011

TABLE event at Aws' place

Yesterday was our TABLE event. This time round is at Aws' place.. 1st was at ours, so the next will be the Tays' turn to be the host.

Brought Jaden home on Fri... Yest morn brought him to have bfast with my mum, and then to my mum's place to play. Jaden had a great time there!

Noon, I cooked simple lunch at home. Let Jaden nap, n he slept til 6pm+... Was supposed to reach the Aws' place at 6.30pm, but was obviously late. But it's ok, coz we r not the latest! haha!

Lots of food prepared by them. We had great fun chatting, eating, n playing with the kids. It's so much fun when the kids are almost quite near to age. Like the boys, they are all 6 months apart. Have many topics to talk about, esp sharing news to one another.

Jaden was having so much fun loh. He laughed so much yesterday! We left 1st at ard 10pm. I was tired, n MIL called ard 9+ to ask abt her grandson's whereabouts.

Jasline was v nice. She suggested to buy a cake for Kelly, as her bday is coming. She reached 1st to the Aws' place. B4 we left, we quickly get the cake ready, while the rest diverted her attention elsewhere. When Kelly was walking to the living room, then we all sung Happy Birthday song for her. My pal was v happy!

I'm also v happy. My son enjoyed himself during the gathering. After so long, it was the 1st time our TABLE event was full attendance. And of course, the number of members in the TABLE group must keep increasing. It will be more fun! I think more fun is coming when the kids are much more older!

We managed to catch group photos. The Tays' maid helped us to take pic. The event was so happy n enjoying! This time round, I'm sure the food can b finished. I look so forward to the next gathering at the Tays' place!

No comments: