Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jaden kana bitten

Many friends around me may find me a very protective parent, yes watever u think.. when u have your own child, u will understand my position, esp if your child is the gentle type of kid.

Some parents may feel tat being bitten or beaten by classmates/friends ard their age is perfectly fine, it's a part of growing up. But sorry, not every parent feels tat way. at least for me, i dun think tat way.

My son was tortured by needles, operation since young. I was so heart broken n thus super strict with his diet n the intake of food. It's all for his own good. Mayb bcoz of his health condition, I'm more protective in a way or another. But u cannot blame me. So, to me, my son's skin is very precious.

This morn, he was bitten on the hand. i won't reveal the culprit's identity. But really, i was pissed. Bcoz this wasn't the 1st time that my son was aimed. just tat we always managed to stop it in time, but this time my son was not lucky. Last week, Jaden was being hit on the head, hair being pulled, n nearly kanna bitten too. I also close 1 eye already. Even this time kanna bitten, i didn't get angry n scold the child loh. I've been tolerant. People who koe me should koe my pattern, I'm considered v calm this time liao right?

Yet this child's mum liked to badmouth me behind my back. Sound as if she is so pathetic, let other ppl including her relatives thought i'm a bad guy. Well, yes i'm a very direct person. I dunno how to please ppl or act. But watever i'm saying r all the truth. Unlike such ppl... so fake.

I seldom complain how my son was being 'bullied' or wat. Jaden is naughty at times too. N we do hit him. I just think tat parents shld b stricter in this area. I never blif in not hitting a child n yet can make him/her a good person. after all, we also kanna beaten by our own parents when we were young. I dun wish to pursue any further coz i really got v fed up. No next time that this child will get near my precious son. I'm sorry. U think your son's skin is thick enuff but sorry, my son's skin is very expensive.

No comments: