Thursday, March 24, 2011

Both mother n son sick

Jaden was down with high fever from Sat midnite for no reason... Sun brought him to the doc with 39.1 fever, so Monday he did not go to school.

his cough started too, so Tues n Wed did not let him go school too. For me, I was down with bad running nose since Monday. Thought may be sinus prob but who koes on Tues nite, my running nose tap kept dripping for the whole nite til Wed.

Yest, I had splitting headache when I was at work. My eyelids were so heavy tat I feel like sleeping. My nose did not get any better. I was determined to tahan til the end of my work time. When I reached PILs house, MIL told me Jaden also kana running nose. Oh my, I felt so bad. It must be me, he must have caught my bug. I went to the room n take the thermometer, n found out tat i had slight fever.

Went to find my usual docs but all not around, so i decided to go home n sleep instead. Sweating almost the whole nite, my fever managed to subside. This morn went to the doc n got some flu med n mc to rest at home. N yet i cannot rest well, all bcoz of the I***** family. They r making a scene, screaming n shouting, making lots of noise tat made me fed up. So i decided to get up from my bed n blog.

Jaden won't b going to school for this whole week. I hope I can be much better by tmr, coz we need to take care of him on our own this week. Hubby cannot handle him, n I'll b the 1 to suffer if I still cannot recover mostly. This is a bad week i suppose. I hate to see Jaden falling sick, coz I'm so afraid his condition may end up in hosp like b4.. Hope he can recover soon my dear!

No comments: