Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March holidays

Time passes rather fast this year, now is already in Mid March liao, n is mid of the March holidays already too. Haiz, just dun have the mood to work, but no choice.. not rich to be a SAHM. Haha, so gotta slog til Sept, which is 6 more mths to go. I will try my best to b more positive.

The weather nowadays is really not v good. I dun feel like going aniwhere today, simply felt tired. But I do hope tmr can bring Jaden out, go where?? I dunno leh. Hubby not v willing to bring him out, coz Jaden is not obedient n doesn't listen to him too.

I always feel rather guilty of not having more energy to bring him out now. I hope my energy level can come back fast.

I'm trying to see if can find an outdoor playground that has a swing that can let him play on. Those type of swing which looks like a baby chair, tat can put them in, n not those we used to sit on, those crescent shaped swing. MIL said Jaden has not tried playing on that. OK, i will try to find out where has it ya.

I hope time can slow down for this week, coz I really dun look forward to the start of work. haha! Been far too lazy liao.. Just wish to be at home n laze n sleep! wow, sounds like a pig! well, it's ok to have some dreams at times, isnt it?

No comments: