Sunday, January 16, 2011

Inconsiderate neighbours/residents

I really had enough of this kind of nonsense!!!

This set of family, who lives 1 storey below us, is really testing my patience. This I***** family every few days will quarrel, shouting n screaming at the top of their voices. Or they will slam their doors a few times, slamming other things which produced loud noises.

Brought Jaden back for his nap. Did not put the car seat this week, so no choice, I took a bus with him. Well, he enjoyed bus rides. Mayb I should consider not getting a car animore next time.

Jaden is in his 2nd hour of nap now. Hope he can nap til 5+..I was feeling rather tired too, unwell to b more precise. So, i tot i can also rest awhile in the room while he napped in the yaolan. He wanted his yaolan just now, so I prepared for him. but this I***** family started their quarrel again.

This time round is the dad who screamed.. arrrrgggghh, I really hate it! I wonder who I can call to lodge a complaint against. It's really irritating! Made my mood foul, n destroyed my mood to nap. So i had no choice but to get up n blog. Really frustrated. If I have a bomb, I would bomb this family.

No comments: