Sunday, April 17, 2011

Is gender very important?

I'm in my 4th mth of pregnancy now. i'm sorry if many ppl didn't koe abt this, bcoz i was v low profile...


We still dunno abt the gender til now.. to us, is it impt?? Though hubby thinks this might b a boy again, n of course i do hope will b a girl, but after all, it's fated.


To us, we have a son already, so it doesn't matter abt the next one. U may think I'm/we r old-fashioned, but in some ways yes i am... hubby is the only son tat my in laws have, so it's better that hubby has a son or a few sons right?


Jaden is v naughty i know.. n i really couldnt guess out this bb's gender.. everything oso dun like, totally diff from Jaden's time.. But ppl say, dun trust the watever diff signs tat u encounter in a preg coz every preg is diff...symptoms diff dun mean will get a diff gender. My best pal helped me get a bottle of raw honey, good stuff, so tat i can drink n let bb drink too, since bb dun like soya bean milk or even my fav Anmum!! i dun dare to pin high hope to get a girl or wat lah, really.. coz $$ plays a big part too! But in some ways, if get another son, we really dun need to get any other new stuff, n same gender may b closer, tats wat i think bah, true or not oso must depend on their characters..


It can b quite a dilemma when it comes to, which gender u prefer? but, actually wat gender oso ok, as long as healthy. Jaden gave us a big heart attack by hospitalised a few times, most jialat one was when he was only 1.5mth old tat he even needed an operation. I nearly collapsed at that time. So, now gender doesn't really matter much.


I just hope, no matter what, Jaden can b a loving n doting brother... I will still love him as much as I do now.. Coz the love i have for him is irreplacable...

No comments: