Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sick again

Yest morn felt my throat v unwell,but i still insisted to go to school, coz i simply have too much things to do n mark.. it's so scary!



Monday's timetable is really tedious.. I hate Mondays... Halfway thru my day, i felt throat even more painful than earlier on, n my headache started to come, after which i felt myself rather warm, i knew it should b fever... i was so unwell that i felt like vomitting again!


I endured til the end of the day. I couldn't take it animore, n after work, my bro acc me to the clinic to see doc... indeed i was down with fever of 38.4, n bad throat inflammation.. given 2 days mc.. but tmr i have lesson observation. I dun wish to re-plan n re-schedule liao.. so wats my plan is, i may get my colleagues to find me a relief teacher tmr as usual, but the last 2 periods where i will b having lesson ob, i will come n do it.. get it done, no matter how they think of my lesson, or watever grade they giving, i dun think i will care.


This is my 2nd fever experience in this preg.. is it normal? During Jaden's time, i dun get fever leh.... I tot i can endure for the whole week, but who koes half a day only n i failed... Headache is still around with me today, n it made my day so blue.. wanted to rest, but the residents staying below us are simply noisy n irritating. Slam door n shouting again.. v fed up with them.. so decided to get up with a heavy head.


I hope all this can end soon, coz i hate coughing... the feeling of coughing makes my lung so unwell, n made me feel like puking. hope can recover by e end of the week loh.

No comments: