Saturday, April 09, 2011

Water Play @ IMM

Jaden has not been playing with water for the past few months, all bcoz he kept falling sick...

Today, brought him to IMM play water.. luckily this time the area was open. the other day when we came, it was closed...


Jaden knew we would let him play, so he waited patiently for us to change him into his thermal swimsuit.. n there he went with his dad!


Today's weather was really good during the day.. But i find it a bit too sunny.. After playing for slightly more than 30min, my precious son dun wana play with water already. He ran down to the playground, wanted to play the slide...


We told him tat we would change him back to his clothes 1st. So after tat, he happily go play loh.. He was reluctant to go acutally. I told him he was a good boy, n promised him we would bring him here n play again as long as he is obedient. So when we left the playing area, he did not whine or throw temper.


Went to Giant to buy something b4 we proceed back... Jaden's nap took 3hr+... Obviously tired after playing! haha! How i wish i could have even more energy to handle him. I cannot carry him for too long now as my back will b painful or my tummy will feel painful. But I hope at least every Sat we can bring him out to play loh. Weekends always pass v fast w/o us noticing.. So, I can only look forward to the next Sat again..

No comments: