Saturday, April 02, 2011

April Fool's Day

Finally, we came to April liao! I do look forward to it.. bcoz 1st day of April, which was April Fool's Day, I had my apptment with my gynae.. N yest was also the anniversary of us moving over to Jurong... So fast, when we 1st moved over, I was only 12...

It's just a routine checkup, no scanning, so didn't get a chance to see bb at all, let alone knowing the gender. Well, though to us it doesn't matter already as we had already gotten a son, but of course, I still do hope to get a girl. But it's all gotta leave it to Fate.


I'm stepping into my 4th month of preg already. So sorry some of my friends n relatives do not know abt my preg, bcoz I was v low profile. Til now, only gained 3kg. But the tummy is so so big... hmmmm.. dunno y too..


Dr Chua used the machine to detect bb's heartbeat, and we heard it too. She went through the blood test results with us too yest. All of my blood n health were ok. The Down Syndrome ratio was also good, 1:14000+....


My next apptment will be detailed scan, will be in my 5th month of preg by then. Gotta wait til May already. Somehow I feel Jaden knows there's 'something' in my tummy, though I didn't tell him so much abt his sibling. Today is the 2nd (i think) time, tat he just suddenly came over to me, n sayang my tummy. I asked him sayang again, n he did. The other time was, I was lying on the sofa, he came n rested his head on my tummy lightly. Next mth when we get to know the gender, then I will keep telling him about his sibling.. Hopefully he will understand.


Well, for now, I can only try to keep myself healthy n wait patiently for the next apptment. baby, pls be good ok?

No comments: