Thursday, April 21, 2011

Leg cramps during sleep

1 of the scariest part of preg is leg cramps, n yesterday nite was the 1st start of this preg... oh i hate it, really..

Though during Jaden's preg, i encountered the cramps as early as early 4mths preg, n the frequency was rather high, but i always hated this segment. remembered 2 worst times when I had leg cramps. 1 was when i was driving my Picanto then at JP alone. drive halfway in the carpark, my left leg cramp, the leg which i need to step on the clutch. oh tat moment was like hell! i had to endure with the pain n continue to drive as there were cars behind me then... nearly cried... 2nd time was at home when we were sleeping. It came so suddenly tat i quickly woke hubby up for help, but he ignored me n continued to sleep. I was crying n relieving the cramp by myself. Of course next day he kana complained by me....

yest when the cramp came in the mid of our sleep, i asked hubby to get up to help me, nearly cried again.. after the pain was gone, i quickly went to sleep again. the pain was unbearable. I hope the frequency this time won't b so high as Jaden's time.

Today, my left leg muscle still hurts bcoz of the bad cramps... aiyo, i v scared loh.. sleep halfway then cramp.. haiz... i koe some mummies dun experience much of the leg cramps, but i did... preg is not easy really. i wonder if there is any ladies out there who enjoy being preg, tat woman must b crazy!

No comments: