Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Sending sis' boyfriend to the airport

Peter, my sis' Irish boyfriend, went back to Dublin yest nite.. I was the chauffeur last nite..



We went to T3 for dinner.. went to Earle's Swensens.. my 1st time there, wow the food was great! though slightly more exp than the normal Swensens.


He is quite an easy-going person, n i can see tat my sis enjoys being with him... I hope she can end up with him loh..


My sis was obviously sad to see him leave.. It made me think of when I have to send Jaden n hubby they all off during CNY period, when I couldn't make it with them due to my preg.. I was still in my unstable state, somemore did not let many ppl koe abt the preg as I was pantang, so I had to stay in spore...


I was so sad that day too. B4 they entered the Departure Hall, I was already sobbing. So i could understand my sis' feelings. But no worries, they are going to meet again in Aug, where they will be planning to meet in a country n travel together.


It's not easy to maintain a r/ship like tat, n i was glad to see both of them making an effort. Peter even went to learn Chinese by listening to CDs of tat. But i do feel sad if my sis really stays with him in Dublin in the future if they were to get married, coz it'll b so far away. But i still wish my sis happiness, as long as she is happy, I will feel happy for her too.

No comments: