Sunday, May 08, 2011

Weili's Wedding & Mothers' Day

Yest was the GE, n was my 1st time voting.. v fast n we settled the voting exercise.. phew..




Evening went to Weili's wedding. It was great to catch up with some ex-colleagues, n seeing them so refreshed n happy after leaving i felt happy for them too..


I didn't drive yest bcoz Wanqiu was kind enuf to agree to come n fetch me.. so tat i need not drive on my own. We had a great chat, n i felt blessed to have many nice n good colleagues here in PHPPS.


After we left the hotel, Wanqiu sent me home, n i acc hubby to watch the GE results til 3am.. I was tired n shag out... Too tired..


Today is Mother's Day. No celebration coz hubby is working. I bought a cake for mil, waited for hubby to come back so tat can cut n eat. My sis helped to buy 1 for my mum. I brought Jaden over to my parents' house after having dinner with my sis... Walked from my in laws' hse to my parents' place, hot like mad.. walk awhile hold hands, walk awhile carry him with my big fat growing tummy. It was hard on me man!


After spending some time at my parents' house, my mum helped carry Jaden n walked with us to the bus stop, then both Jaden n I took bus back to my in laws' house.. Esp now when my tummy is growing day by day, I really have lesser energy to entertain Jaden, let alone chasing him... This morn while bathing him, I slipped n nearly fell down. Luckily I was agile, or else....


I hope after giving birth, I can concentrate on him, coz he needs a lot of attention.. Jaden still not talking, n he is turning 3 this Nov. I hope the next mother's day, i can hear him greet me personally!

No comments: