Saturday, May 14, 2011

More members into the family

Time flies... i'm so happy tat our family's population is growing.. more members joining into our family!



My bro just proposed to her gf n she nodded her head! Monday they will b back from HK, hubby will acc me to go fetch them... I think soon will hear wedding bells n news liao! yippee!


My cousin Liling getting married next week on the 21st... the day which Jaden will turn 2.5years old! Hope can hear her bb news loh.. hahahaha!


Jaden will be expecting a sibling into the family in Sept too... I think that's all for our family... 2 are enuf.. My love for Jaden never changes, even though he might be v naughty n stubborn etc... We as parents are v contradicting. When they were younger, we wished they can grow up fast so tat they can learn to talk etc.. but when they are growing up, we would wish time will go slower...


Jaden is turning 3 this November. Sometimes how i wish time is slower now. I enjoy his naiveness, childishness n stickiness. When he is a few years older then, he will not want to hug n kiss me liao.. It sounds sad isn't it?


Our family is small, so whenever there is a new person joining, I feel happy. unlike hubby, he comes from a big family. But no matter what, I hope all of us can b bonded n b united. I envy those families who get along with every members in the household. But luckily, my siblings n I are close, if not the whole family will look plain n boring. I hope Jaden can bring more joy to us by improving everyday!

No comments: