Monday, May 09, 2011

Will be back to NUH for my delivery

As most of my frds who knew, i went back to NUH gynae for my current preg.. During Jaden's time was also with NUH, but this time round i changed gynae, though the clinic tat i'm going is still e same at Jurong East.. my previous gynae is an Indian, and she is very popular n busy. My current gynae is a Chinese.. both are women.



I always think my 1st preg was v smooth, tats y til now, I somehow had forgotten abt labour etc matters.. coz everything just went the way we expected...


Was browsing thru NUH's web site today.. As i'll b due in mid Sept, so this time round wana know more abt prenatal n delivery matters in NUH. Was still considering which class bed ward to take, either A1 ward or deluxe suite. I'll see how it goes.


Til now 5mth preg, i only gained ard 5kg. Totally diff from Jaden's time. I gained a total of 19.5kg in 2008. This time round i think at most will only gain 10-12kg. Hope can slim down in the shortest time. I also hope I can have more determination to do breastfeeding.


Previously b4 i changed back to NUH, i was with Mt A. But unpleasant experiences there, so I decided to go back to NUH. I did not regret coming back to NUH, coz I felt more secured, dunno y also.. So, decided to be back to NUH for delivery this time for super junior J. come on, NUH's bill size not as cheap as we thought loh. I only hope this preg delivery can b s smooth or smoother.. I'm halfway in my preg process liao, n soon it'll b over coz 2 are enuf for us.. Please pray for me tat everything will go on fine ya.. thank u for your prayers n well wishes in advance.

No comments: