Sunday, May 22, 2011

Events for 21st May 2011

21st May was considered the busiest day for us... It just so happen tat Jaden turns 2.5 years old yesterday! But this boy's behaviour is not becoming any better as he grows older.. haiz...






Initially, morn need to go to my cousin's place for her tea ceremony. But my mum said I'm pregnant, will clash so asked me not to go.


Noon, brought Jaden to Kyrine's full month showers at Guilin View. As expected he will go out of control. The place tat held the showers was surrounded by swimming pools. Jaden saw it n was v eager to go n play with water. He simply loves water too much, oh my god. It's exaggerating!


He kept crying loudly, we could hardly stay for more than 30min n had to leave. Hubby was super frustrated with him already. Was shouting at him when we were outside the pool. Hubby said go home... Of course i felt bad.. We didn't eat anything there as hubby's mood was fouled. my pils went off with us too. Jaden was actually tired. he got up at 7am n was obviously not in good form. Another bad habit of his, he v stubborn...


Halfway in the journey back home, he fell asleep. After driving my pils back, we brought Jaden back to our own house n he continued his nap. His nap took 3 hours. I was still praying that he will sleep slightly more, so that he can behave better for the evening event.


Hubby asked me if I wana bring him n I stayed firm of my decision, YES. I koe he wasn't willing to bring Jaden. But I was thinking, gotta give him a chance, cannot possibly everyday every event coop him at home. Like tat he is not going to learn how to behave. If his mum is around then he is ok to bring him. I asked him, dun tell me u wana rely on your mum forever? He is just lazy to put in more effort n patience on his son.


Still, we brought him to my cousin's wedding banquet. He was scared of the big screeen tat flashed the pictures. The moment he watch the screen, he screamed n cried. Hubby was v irritating, I was obviously upset with him. As Jaden was crying bitterly, it was only the 1st dish n he said, let's go home. I said NO. Tried all means to distract the toddler, n things got better. I really hate the way hubby treated Jaden, to b frank.


It was a 9-course dinner. We managed to stay til the 7th... MIL called n asked wat time we r sending Jaden back coz it was late, ard 10.30pm already. Jaden needs to rest. Actually I tot we may only manage to stay til 4th-5th dish, while hubby tot might be the 2nd. I just think hubby need to be more patient towards Jaden. If not, when his brother arrives, i dunno how he is going to handle.


I'm just disappointed in the way he is as a father tats all. If is not bcoz of some reasons, I definitely not want a 2nd child at all!


Well, it's just a close shave tat everything went off just like tat. I felt guilty towards Jaden as there r many things I cannot do with him. If is not I'm carrying a big tummy, I would prefer to bring Jaden along to the banquet myself n ask hubby to b at home instead. I'll handle him myself. Well, I just hope time will pass better for me. Suffer only suffer a few years, it'll b over soon. But, this time i am really firm, no 3rd child. So, next time when u see me, no need to ask me if i wana try for a daughter ok?

No comments: