Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy 2012

I'm back to the busy days when I can have no time for lunch... wow, how long was tat when i had such busy schedule at work?

This year I'm extremely busy, with quite many duties/projects to do.. Actually, wat keeps me going, besides my boys n family who boosted me, is my wonderful colleagues.

We have 100 over colleagues in this school... Wonderful right? in some ways, it is good... we have more manpower to do things. the bad thing is, may have disputes with one another...

whenever i have unhappiness, i will tell some of my colleagues... n i am glad i have many great friends here who will never forget about me. of course there r some irritating people around us, in this occupation, yes! there are....

I think somehow it is v impt to have good colleagues around in a workplace. It makes things easier, though it doesn't help with lessen our workload. I dislike the feeling of being so restricted during worktime... i always like to chat with my colleagues, or i should say GOSSIP.. haha... There r some colleagues whom i really cannot stand. I'm sure many of them should koe my pattern. if i cannot click with u, my face shows it all.

Sometimes i get v demoralised, if it's not bcoz of these wonderful colleagues around me, i would have left long ago. But to b true, some colleagues can really b colleagues, cannot categorise them as friends. Bcoz there r also some fake people who wear a mask, or back-stabbing people. I hate such people.

So far, those around me are kind ones. I dun allow fake ppl around me... haha... I trust my intuition alot. if i dislike a person, this person must have some traits tat irks me, or this person's character has serious problems.

Phew, i count myself lucky after all... I have many helping hands n encouraging colleagues here, n i love them alot. though this year would be so busy for me, but i hope with their presence, time can pass quickly n beautifully, stress can b light heavy...

No comments: