Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busy week

When I started to go back to workforce last week, n i see how myself work for the 1st week of school, i've already had the feeling tat i'll b tat busy for the rest of 2012.


I'm extremely busy this week, busy til i have no time for my lunch. I'm busy doing the decor for 3 classes, piles of 'mountains' waiting for me too...

Was so unlucky yest! I was rushing to eat my lunch, so when i ate ard 1/3 of it, i have to run for my duty... tot of bringing the food up to the AV room to eat, but who koes, this clumsy mummy accidentally knocked against her desk, n the whole packet of food dropped to the floor. I was so upset! Bcoz yest was my busiest day of the week.

My duty starts at 12pm til 1.30pm. n from then i have straight 3hours of lessons to conduct which ended at 4.30... Then i gotta rush for my work etc, 5pm lesson til 6pm... come down gotta call a parent regarding their child, all e way til 6.40pm n it's time to knock off... I bought dinner for myself n mil.. By the time i reach in laws' house, i had to let my mil eat 1st as she had helped with the boys the whole day.. I was hungry, but gotta wait loh.. so i had my dinner at 8+... Hungry!

Today, i was also rushing.. ate half of my lunch... n too busy til the pack of food was left on my desk til 5pm.. by then the food turned cold n had lost all appetite to eat... n there goes my food.. n my stomach suffered...

I'll b v busy this year tats for sure.. Many projects / work for me to do... I told myself I will work hard this year, and hope the motivation will keep me going... My sons are the greatest motivation.. Tmr will be a long day for me, earliest to knock off is 9.30pm... wat a Fri! Well, tats life, if i can choose not to work, i would b glad! But of course cannot stay at home whole day 24/7 lah, part time job is ok.. but prob is, this little dream of mine is so far away from me, coz i need to face the reality. No choice...

Dear friends, do not worry abt me, I will try my best to have my meals... Just pray tat next week onwards won't b tat bad...

No comments: