Monday, January 02, 2012

It's 2012!

This is my 1st post for 2012! 2011 just passed just like tat, maternity leave has ended, n tmr will be the start of my work... I was so pleased with myself yest, tats y no time to blog, n bcoz something happened to Javier these few days, not convenient to talk over here.. sorry..

Was busy tidying up the storeroom yest.. threw away many bags of stuff.. dunno y i will keep such things inside too lah.. hahahahaha... was so glad tat now there is walking space in the storeroom loh... sweating, but the sense of satisfaction just filled up my heart!
Ever since we have kids, our stuff are not as neat as ever... hahahahaha... excuses lah, we r just lazy, n just keep buying things loh... somemore we dun have maid, so everything we have to do ourselves.... Luckily my mil helps us with the boys...

It's a brand new start for 2012.. N i hope i can b more hardworking... we dunno anything abt investing etc, so dun ever dream of being rich people... haha, so we can only work hard for money... I cannot spend as much time with my boys from tomorrow onwards.. sounds sad... Now, when i need to do something n put Javier on the net rocker or rocker or bed, he sees me leaving his sight, he will look at me n start whining, or wanting to cry... When i need to run errands, Jaden sees me stepping out of the door, he would run over n cry, kept pulling me.. Well, i think he has forgotten that mummy is going back to work SOON... tmr onwards, gotta instil into him tat i need to go back to work liao, so tat he can bid me goodbye with a smile, n not a cry.

To b frank, i do feel reluctant of going back to work, but n
o choice lah... if given a choice, of course would prefer to stay at home n help look after the kids..

We r not high earning people, so i cannot rely on hubby to work alone, somemore my salary is higher than his by quite alot... I did think of teaching tuition after work, but i dun think it'll benefit any1, though can really have more $$.. I'll see my boys even lesser. So, in e end i decided not to go for it.
Well, i need to start thinking of my wishlist for 2012... It's always ok to dream... But i hope some wishlists can b fulfilled...

I have to get ready to settle my heart n start work... But my heart will always be thinking of my princes... I hope my princes will be thinking of me too when i'm at work. Hope Javier can be like his brother soon, will kiss n hug us.... 2012 will be a brand new year for me, for us.. Let's just work hard to get wishes fulfilled!

No comments: