Sunday, January 08, 2012

Javier is 4 months old!

This is e 1st wkend for 2012, my 1st wkend being back to workforce. N it's also the date when Javier turns 4 months old!

I've bought frisocrem, some purees from Heinz, all ready to welcome Javier joining the 4month old mark... Will let him try the purees next weekend onwards. Hope he will like it, just as his brother...

I let Javier try sitting on Jaden's car seat this morn. He was abit scared in the beginning, cried. But after some console from me, he didn't cry, n i could start driving to Central Park, to meet my sis for bfast at Mac.

He still couldnt' flip. But can hold on to his legs liao.. Haha... Wonder when he can flip.. mayb too heavy.. hahahahaha... But well, i will still encourage him!

CNY is coming, n the boys have their new pyjamas, new clothes to wear for CNY! Will start packing in the 3rd week of Jan, b4 we proceed back to Msia.. It'll not b strange for Jaden as he had went back every year, but it'll be Javier's 1st experience, n 1st time going on the plane. Hope he can adjust as well as Jaden tat time...

I hope to intro more food varieties for Jav this time. Jaden became v picky partly bcoz of me as I restricted many food in the beginning. Or else, we'll have headache with these 2 brothers' meals... haha... I'm glad hubby is more involved with the boys now, n i hope we will have a smooth 2012 year ahead..

No comments: