Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Happy" Chinese New Year

2012 CNY is happy for us, n on the other side, not v pleasant too.. I dun wish to say too much here... some of my friends would koe wat i mean...



I fell sick on Wed onwards, til now... Hubby was down too... so sad.. my fever shot up to 39 degrees yest evening, n my whole head was so heavy... both hubby n I slept b4 9pm...


We were glad tat this cny period, both boys were with us.. though there were days that they din sleep well, resulting both hubby n i were extremely exhausted... but we did see their smiles n laughter!


Will b starting work tmr, i dunno if i am fit to go back or not.. but no matter wat, i still need to crawl back. the tangyuan order is waiting for me... damn, in charge of the fund raising event again this year.... but well, wat to do?? it's given n i have to do it...


This year may pass slow, coz last year was far too fast... n this year v few long weekends unlike last year. Though the starting phase for us is not gd by falling sick during cny period, but i hope my boys dun kanna from us.. we r wearing masks liao... pray hard!


I wish my family a fantastic year ahead, my boys b healthy n happy always, viruses stay away from them! my relatives a smooth year ahead, n hope to hear good news from my relatives soon.. see if we can have a dragon bb in the family or not.. my bro getting ROM next mth, which is a good news for the family! i hope my biao mei or biao sao can give us good news soon too... haha! Happy new year every1!!

No comments: