Sunday, February 19, 2012

Javier on car seat to CCK

Today, i decided to let Jav try on car seat again.. hopefully to train him on that, just like Jaden...

I made an apptment with my mum to go Lot 1... so put Jav on car seat, drove to Boon Lay market to fetch mum, then to Lot1..

The previous time I put Jav behind.. but this time round, i place the car seat at the front.. He felt more assured, though in the beginning still feel like whining. When I drive, I got kept assuring him by holding his hand or trying to make him smile..

Throughout the whole journey from Jurong West to Boon Lay, n then to Lot1, he was perfectly ok in car seat. No crying, no whining... well done my boy! Just like Jaden... I hope soon he can adapt to such situation tat I drive, n he in car seat.

Previously was, I carried him, n took bus to my in laws house, or back to my own house. Today was a great beginning, as this was oso the 1st time i drove him a further distance n he in car seat sitting at the front.. great 1st time! The previous time was from my house to Jurong Central Park Mac... only 5 min drive... I was pleased with today's experience.

I hope soon, when Jaden listens better n follow better, I can drive Javier sitting in car seat at the front, n Jaden in his booster, sitting at the back... Like tat, even if hubby is working or not free for us, n yet i wana go out, I can do that... I'm sure I can, soon... Mayb is my self-confidence problem, so i hope i can do it soon alone, with my 2 princes. Luckily, Jaden previously was trained in car seat, n then now booster.. Or else, I'll b in trouble. Seems like the training in this area is still considered v smooth so far... *cross fingers*....

We shopped for 2.5hr at Lot1, n then back to home n let Jav rest. He was tired... Hahahhahahah... I had a great time today... Next week, I gonna try let Jaden sit in booster at the back, coz all the while was, he with his booster were at the front.. so now, gotta train him at the back... Hope all will go smooth ya!

No comments: