Thursday, February 09, 2012

My 30th birthday 09-02-12

With my wishes came true with wat i want, I finally turn 30 today!



I had always wished to get married by mid-20s, n indeed i got married when i was 25... I always wished to stop my 'production' by 30, n this year i am 30, n had officially announced that I'm closing factory! I always wished to have 2 kids b4 i close my production line, n indeed when i was 29 last year, I delivered my 2nd prince Javier last Sept.


This year 2012, when i turn 30, is the year when I think I should have a new resolution. Work hard n prove to myself that I am still capable.


This morn, we had an apptment with JMC to see psychologist abt Jaden's intake of food. He is v particular abt food, not willing to try any new food at all.. He is not in his top form this morn, so the whole session did not turn out happy. He was crying badly n loudly for the whole session. Not successful in making him eat, so next week gotta go back JMC for the next apptment. He was emotionally disturbed tat a few times he wanted to turn over n ask hubby n I for help, but we couldn't interrupt the session, tat made him even angrier. He knew the psychologist want him to sit down, so he couldn't stand up, n thus sat on the chair n cried badly n stamping his feet to show his anger. It was until a point that he really couldn't take it, he came to hold both hubby n my hands n say goodbye to the psychologist. He was really upset.


I really heartache lah, but cannot do much coz we just want the best for him. He was rather unstable after the session. I cannot bear to see hubby handling him alone, taking bus to bring him go school. So, decided to take leave. Both of us acc him take bus to school. He felt better when both of us were with him all the way. He could hold our hands n walked together all e way to school. After school, we took bus back home. he fell asleep b4 we reach home, but when reach home, he decided not to continue with his nap but to go play. ahahahaha, well, nvm let him be.


Evening, brought Javier for his 5 months jab. Javier is a brave boy! 2 jabs n he only cried for a few seconds n stopped. Great job my boy! He now weighs 7.37kg, height of 70cm! I tried feeding him with brown rice with ikan bilis, but he diarrhea til quite jialat... so we stopped. Yest he turned 5 months old. I specially go buy chicken leg n put at his lips to symbolise he's breaking vegetarian n will eat meat in e future. I actually missed it when he was 4 months old. Xiaolin was kind enuf to help me ask her mum, her mum say 5mth can do oso, so i went ahead to do. Javier made noise wanting to taste e 2nd time!!!! hahaahhaha!!!


After settling Javier, we went to Jack's Place at Safra. My sis, bro, biao ge n biao sao were waiting for hubby n me. They celebrated my bday together! thanks so much! we had a great chat til it's time for the restaurant to close then we realised how late it was! hahaha.. My bro paid the bill, thanks my bro!


It was a simple bday for me today. I just wish all of us can b of great health always... coz with good health, then we can do many things together happily! Jaden is getting better in the diarrhea part. At least today his waste is not watery. Hope by tmr he can fully recover! Hubby still has cough, hope he can recover asap too.. Age is catching up, but with my boys around, n my hubby, my life is complete!

No comments: