Sunday, February 12, 2012

Primary School mates gathering 12-02-12

Although our primary school wasn't around animore, as it had closed down, n become the current Nan Hua Primary, but it did not 'close' our friendship...


We managed to find back many of our classmates, through facebook... n of course, after we graduated from Jin Shan, i still did stay in contact with some of them, esp 1 of my male classmate Zilun. We used to write letters to each other, updating each other's stuff, sent greeting cards to each other too.


Our primary school was a great sch with good environment... Til now, i still will think of our ex-school..


I did not attend a few gatherings liao, coz normally we will meet during CNY period, which is annually event. I was back in M'sia with hubby when they had the gathering. This year, the gathering was held at Zilun's house. Luckily, I can make it.


I was glad we still chatted alot to one another. It was a great experience. Most of us are married by now, some r just like me who have kids already, while some still enjoy twosome world. Some r still single...


It wasn't easy for ppl to still gather after so many years. We r primary school mates! And we are still keeping in contact with one another. This is simply great! Though I didn't stay for too long, as I had already made an apptment with my parents n 4th uncle n aunt, but I did enjoy talking to them. They r still v interesting people! I hope next year, I can join them again! I love my primary school friends!

No comments: