Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Marriage life

In e past, we dun get to choose our life partner.. it's chosen by our parents.. some ppl didnt even koe their partner or seen their partner until the day of their wedding, n yet they can stay loving til e end of their lives.

When society improves, women fought for equality, women studied and pursue better qualifications, getting out from home to find a job, things changed. Watever men can do in the past, we as women oso can do it now. We can oso see women as superiors or bosses.

As everything changes so fast n furious for the generation now, ppl's thinking changed too.

Sometimes i do wonder isit bcoz of the thinking of ppl now, tat made me think tat nothing can last long.

I'm not saying about myself. I'm still v contented in my marriage life, as my hubby is still around by my side. Things get more better when now we have 2 sons in our family. But i was pondering, in the past couples get so loving, til they got married, n then kids, n then dunno somewhere got haywired, divorce came into the picture.

I just dun understand y when i heard ppl saying the word 'divorce', can say it so casually n as if nothing great. Now, we got the chance to choose our life partner, but why in e end cannot last? I did think of 'divorce' word when I was preg with Jav last year in 2011, as i was deeply depressed with many things. But after tat, i did regret that my mind did think of this. I told myself, i chose this route myself, good or bad, it's my choice. After the stage of depression n post-natal depression (somehow), I told myself never to mention this word again.

When i heard parents telling me abt my pupil's family backgrd ( divorced cases, single-parents, in e midst of divorcing etc), i felt sad for the kids. They r e most innocent ones in the earth. Why in e 1st place give birth to them, get married n then now divorce. Might as well dun get married in the 1st place. I just couldn't figure out why.

I just feel that, in a marriage life, we need to b hardworking to keep the relationship going, coz it's a long term commitment, or should say, a lifetime commitment. There is no need for you to boast or 'show off' or tell ppl around u that how happy u are in your marriage, coz ppl have eyes to see. Whether u r happy or not, actions tell all not from your mouth. Tats y there was once my sis ever asked me, " 你幸福吗?"... I stunned n stopped for awhile n i replied, I cannot give a confirm answer. Bcoz there r times tat i am so angry with hubby tat i dun feel happy. I told my sis, whether i happy in this marriage or not, i should not b the 1 to say, it's for ppl to say. example, I can now tell u so confidently tat i am happy, but ppl see me is, my hubby dun care abt care taking of children, not involving in parenting, etc. u think this is happy? So, i dun see the need to tell ppl how happy u are. We r not blind, we can see.

In a marriage, no 1 is absolute superior or lower... it should b equal.. dun rely totally on spouse in terms of finance. Coz by e end of e day, when things go wrong, u wont even have any right to say or decide. Women shld b independent, n guys should not b e ones to total provide for the family financially. Both must b involved in everything. Like tat then will have a kind of satisfaction. Well, it's up to individual. This is just my own opinions. I am proud to say tat i dun need to rely on hubby on most of e things, tat made me tough. I despise women who everything oso ask hubby to pay or to shoulder. Marriage life shouldt b this way. Everything must try to b equal n fair.

No comments: