Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap year for 2012

This happens once in every 4 years, leap year for 2012.... My bro n his gf Yinghui decided to hold their ROM solemnisation on this day 29-02-12...

Applied leave for today. Morn accompanied Jaden to his sch by taking public transport. Noon went to Pioneer Mall to do my hair, n oso to trim my eyebrows. Makeup i did myself, a v simple n light one..

The ROM solemnisation was held at Safra Jurong. After driving my family over, i had to make a 2nd trip to fetch my parents-in-laws n my boys...

Jaden was scared, was crying n throwing temper. It took him quite some time to cool down n then happy again. Javier was already rather sleepy, so was crying too, but he just dun bear to sleep, thus awhile cry n throw temper, a while kept looking ard.

The solemnisation started at 8pm... I drove my in laws n my princes back 1st at 9+, as Javier was really tired. He tried his best to stay awake, n it was obvious he was tired.

It was a small event with family members, n their good friends... All of us had a great time, n it was great to see my brother changing his status. They will b holding their customary next year, n it will b then officially Yinghui will be my sister-in-law, after the tea ceremony.

My bro settles down from today onwards, n i really feel happy for him. I know he will try his best to keep the marriage going n provide the best for themselves n their families in the coming future. Congrats my dearest brother.

No comments: