Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Too stressed

I really find by living in Spore is really stressful. Everyday work bcoz of living.. n $$ always dun seem to b enough, sleep time not enough, private time not enough, rest not enough,etc.

But something is not really balance. Workload is getting more n more. Time lesser, $$ no increase. Shit work accumulating. I koe every sector is facing the same prob too. But think again, esp for our profession.... Our main job is not raise funds, organise events, 'perform' for other ppl etc. What is our main job? TEACH! But now i somehow think, teaching mayb only 20-30%, e rest of the time is do other stuff tat has nothing much to do with teaching. Bcoz of this, all our markings r stacking day by day, coz no time to mark. No time for toilet too, sometimes even for my meals.

I refused to bring work home, but these few days really too busy tat i have to. Coz i prefer to spend my time after work for my boys. Jav sleeps early, sometimes b4 9pm he will start sleeping liao. By the time i reach in laws' house, is already at least 7pm. Jaden though sleeps later ard 10.30-11pm, but still, haiz.. i dunno how to say.. Sometimes how i wish i can spend more time at home.. Tats e diff btwn SAHM n FTWM.

Being a SAHM isnt easy at all, coz all tat regards the child is your business. But at least e diff is, u get to spend more time, quality time with your kids. FTWM has lesser time with kids. None of this is easy for a mummy, regardless if u r SAHM or FTWM. It's just tat our work targets are diff. It's equally tiring. I koe.

It means tat staying in spore is really too stressed up. No wonder many ppl are 'running away'. $$ is always not enough. But at least i can b v sure that this place is safe, n is free from natural disaster. This is what we r blessed with. Nothing is fair or balance. We r not saints. But i just hope the pace can dun go THAT FAST or not. I almost everyday having headache. Mayb is me not being efficient enough.... I just hope e things we do are meaningful n with a purpose. If the path is clear, i sure will do... But if is just for e sake of doing, then y do? But well, mayb many things tat ppl do is for the sake of doing lah, but i was like, why the society become like tat?

Mayb i am too stressed, started to grumble n whine. Mayb after my projs on hand are settled, i may feel better. Lucky after all, i have my boys as my strength n pillars!

No comments: