Thursday, March 08, 2012

Javier is 6 months old!

8th of March is International Women's Day, which also is Javier turning 6 months old! Yeah...

I bought rice cereal for him a few days ago. MIL make a small bowl n let him try today while i was at work. She said that he managed to finish it. Wow great... Sunday I will make him a bowl myself.

This week I'm extremely busy, need to go sch v early.. Sat full day from 8am-5pm.. Super sianzzz... Yest brought Jav home, hubby took care of him. In the middle of the night, he had a nightmare n was crying v badly.

I quickly got up n comforted him as hubby couldn't handle him... After some consoling n drinking of milk, he went back to sleep...

This morn, brought him n hubby over to in laws' house v early. I'm so tired. Hope can tahan... 8 more months to go for 2012... I must hang on. Pls dun kill my new resolution ok?

I hope this younger prince of mine can b v happy n cheerful always. Health is still the most impt factor... He has e love from every1 in the family.. N i am sure he koes..

No comments: