Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jaden is 3 years 4 months old!

Thank God for His blessing by giving Jaden to us. Today marks him being 3 years & 4 months old!

Remember 3 years 4 months ago, he was born in NUH in the midnite after less than 7 hours of labour time. To b more exact, when fully dilation til his arrival only took 2hr+... He was considered a full term bb, 38 weeks....

Though during these few years, he always fell sick n even was hospitalised a few times, but he never failed to have a strong will n fought on, all e way til now... I am grateful tat he is a strong willed boy!

He is a very active toddler... A naive toddler whose laughter is always so contagious n melt our hearts.. I simply love his smile n laughter. Esp when i feel tired n demoralised, he will make me feel stronger... He is our apple...

He can b v stubborn n refused to listen. I am sure no kid is easy... But compared to the past, he is considered better now. Though he still need beating at times.. But it's all for his own good.. I never blif a child can never b beaten by parents. At such young age, feeling painful is the fastest way to get e message through tat what they did was wrong. As they grow older, n more sensible, n u koe tat he/she can listen to reasons, then there might not b a need to hit animore. But i always think, such situation can only wait til they r much older. Well, it's up to individual parent as in how they wana teach their child.

I cannot say I can teach my sons well.. Bcoz Jaden is indeed v spoilt. Just bcoz he is v spoilt, tats y i hope his teachers can b more stricter towards him. I trust what his teachers can do to him. If he is really so absurb, he deserves a beating. I'm rather disappointed with his teachers in the childcare tat he attended last year to b frank. But well, it's over. Now, he is coping well... I just hope tat his teacher can teach him to b a better boy. Now, he is slightly more sensible, go out will hold our hands. Even if he runs, oso wont b as bad as last time when he was younger.

No matter wat, i only hope for his good health n positive mind. He must stay happy all e time. I'm consoled when he will come over n sayang didi, n say he loves didi. That is an improvement in his speech. I hope when Javier is slightly older, they can communicate to help Jaden in his weak areas. Nonetheless, I love Jaden as he is. No matter how he is, I still love him.

No comments: