Monday, March 26, 2012

My 2 little men, Jaden & Javier

I always thought that God may just give me a child, Jaden.. But who koes after some miracles, Javier appeared n decided to stay with us til his arrival into the family. Til now, I still harbour the thought of gratefulness to God that he gives us these 2 precious boys. And I had gotten over the fact tat we have no fate to have daughters. Well, aniway no way tat we r going to try for #3... Haha...


Jaden & Javier's age gap is near to 3 years old. Jaden is 2008 Nov 21st, while Javier is 2011 Sept 8th.

It seems like Javier is bigger in size than his korkor at his age. Jaden though not v healthy, but at least now we koe how to get his bronchiolitis under control with the help of his inhaler. Javier, in terms of physical, may not b as good as Jaden. He is still like humpty dumpty. When Jaden was ard 6 months, could already sit v steady in high chairs, but not Javier.

Jaden as 3 years, 4 months n 5 days old, weighs 14kg n 101cm of height. I dunno if it is of ideal or not for his age. Mayb i should look at his health bklet to see if he is ok, hopefully not underweight. I had not weighed Javier yet, but i'm sure he won't b any lighter.

Javier is rather greedy with food. Sample packs of cereals from Nan, he could finish 1 sample pack size.. Heinz puree he could oso finish 1 bottle, n sometimes find it not enuf, when the bottle is finished, he would make noise wanting to eat more. Faintz.

Jaden is a cheerful n naive boy, STILL. Yes, still. Tats wat i love abt him. He never fails to make me feel good. He now will oso kiss me on the lips, sometimes to my MIL n hubby too. A picky eater who loves chicken rice n his S26 milk! haha.

With them by my side, I felt fortunate. Though it can b tiring looking after them after work, but I hope such tiredness can bring in closeness btwn us as a family. Javier always smiles at me when he koes i'm back from work. Jaden follows instructions better now, and is more willing to listen. More room of improvement for him, I'm sure he'll b more sensible soon.

I pray nothing more than their good health n positive mindset in life. I will try my utmost best to nurture them into good person, as i blif, all Man is kind by nature. But no matter how fake e world is, or how cruel the world is, they can still face the society n truth in a positive manner. Hope they can b of help to the society n b good children. Nothing is easy, but i will try my best.

No comments: