Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

Yesterday, in the month of April, we met up with Friday the 13th!!!!!! Myths tat this day will b an unlucky day.. I tot it will happen to me as well.

I did not realise it, n placed my napfa duty on that day, gotta b in sch latest by 7.15am... I oso did not realised abt this day tat i booked my lesson observation with my 3rd boss, whom is 2nd VP, with my horrible P2 class. I must b a commando to choose this class over my P1...

My throat wasn't feeling v well this week, initially tot of postponing the lesson ob, but 2nd thoughts, aiya might as well quickly get it done asap, as long as no need to re-plan for another lesson ob, i dun care how many marks she gives or how low she is going to rank me! My RO, told me he couldn't make it for my lesson ob, but yest suddenly he just appeared. Well, might as well. No need to plan another 1 just for him.

After the lesson, we went to look for her for post-conference. She gave alot of suggestions n her opinions. I finally heard from some1 high up there with constructive comments. This is wat the person who is teaching will not realise, only people observe from another angle can tell. But ultimately, she did not mention any about re-doing another lesson ob, phew! Whatever. Pass, or low pass or wat, never mind. As long as she did not fail me, i'm happy!

Received a call from Mother&Baby. Well, it's good news! Shall reveal more abt this matter. Upon hearing from them, even if i'm tired, or watever, it doesn't matter, coz I'm happy enuf!

I tot yesterday might not b smooth, so i actually wore all black.. haha! Well, it's not so black afterall.

No comments: