Sunday, April 08, 2012

Javier is 7 months old!


Our 2nd prince Javier, turns 7 months old today! Yippee!

The weather today wasn't tat good. It was having a downpour in the afternoon, n Jaden was scared to stiff as the thunder was loud! He covered his ears n were scared.. Javier after awhile of the loud thunder sounds, woke up too.

Javier til now cannot sit, n he is rather lazy i can say. Haha... he prefers to be carried! But compared to Jaden ard this age that time, Javier is considered slow. Well, just continue to b patient bah. I'm sure he will catch up soon.

I did not measure his height n weight. I'm sure he is of the acceptable range. I think it's his bones which r heavy, made him look big.

There are people who tot that Javier is a girl... Does he look like one? I dun think so. I told hubby, though his eyes r big, but doesn't mean he look like a girl! It's obviously that he has a boyish look, isn't it?

Now, he likes to scream alot, n make alot of noise. He can scream n scream til he choked by his saliva. Haha. When he hears my voice, but did not see me, he will start to scream n then whine.. He is rather noisy, hahahahahaha! He is v nagging too, esp when he wanted to sleep, sounds like chanting. When he wants to sleep, he may oso scream. My sis said he is exploring his voice. Oh isit? Well, let's just treat it as YES.

Soon, will b reaching his 1st bday. I have yet to really sit down n plan. Still waiting n thinking of how to hold n wat i want etc. Actually dun plan to celebrate, but i told myself, if his actual bday lies in a wkend then i will hold a party for him. Went to see the calendar, yes it is a weekend. I have to keep my word. It's also to b fair lah, coz korkor 1st bday got hold party mah. but most prob will not invite too many ppl. Still need some careful planning lah.

I'm enjoying my time with him, n of course Jaden. Sleeping with them, bathe them, play with them, change them, feed them etc are parts of bonding. Although they r of totally diff character n appearance, but i love them still. I try to b fair, though it's hard to balance. He has a loving brother who likes to carry n sayang hi, n on the other hand likes to bully him by throwing a ball on his head. I just hope our boys will b close n in gd relations with every1 around them. Health is still the most impt thing tat i always wish for. Hope my boys b healthy always. Happy 7 months old, our dear Javier!

No comments: