Saturday, April 28, 2012

Xplorer @ AMK Hub

We went to another indoor playgrd for Jaden.. Xplorer at AMK Hub... Wow, i realised that Spore really koe how to earn money... kids indoor playgrd entrance fees are never cheap! haha!

I still prefer Fidgets actually... Xplorer seems nicer than Peek-a-boo.. Tats my own opinion. Jaden had great time at Xplorer... Tat he refused to go when it's time to go back.. Cried n struggled!

I am curious to bring him to the new indoor playgrd at Suntec... Go-go bambini oso haven go b4.. Will try it out 1 day... Most prob next mth when holiday starts. I'm sure Jaden will like it..

I always hope Jaden can b more adventurous. Though he always stick to the ball pool, but after some time, at least he is willing to get out n explore other parts of the playgrd. Unlike in the past, he would just play at the ball pool, all e way til time to go home.

It was a nice experience to AMK. we seldom wish to travel so far.. Unless is i suggest, or else hubby would not wana go or explore.. Jaden must train more on his fine motor skills, still not s good. His running is good lah, i can say. Run real fast. I must b fit n quick enough, or else cannot catch up with him loh.. I must have become fatter, or else i won't feel so tired n hot so easily loh. All thanks to my itchy hand to start tidbits again. Serves me right for not being able to slim down. but luckily, i am born petite, won't b tat fat after all, but still cannot take for granted, must try to control. If not, how i can catch up with my boys, esp when Jav now still cannot stand or walk. When he reaches that running stage, i'll b in trouble! haha!

Sometimes, i do hope that hubby can b more patient towards Jaden. He fusses abit, hubby will say next time dun come again. I told him cannot say like tat. Jaden needs to learn. He is 3.5 years old liao, more sensible compared to e past. Cannot always see him throw temper abit n say next time dun come again. He cannot learn like tat. But after awhile he was ok n was playing happily. Wat matters is, he is happy.. To me, happiness n health are my priorities. If he is healthy n happy, he can perform better n follow better.

Indoor playgrd good is, he can get used to many children in the same area, n with lots of noise. He is not resistant to ppl in e playgrd, but i do hope 1 day to see him play together with other kids, n communicate with them.

No comments: