Friday, May 25, 2012

Don't grow up too fast!

When we 1st did the 12-months birthline frame for Jaden, hubby told me, since Jaden has 1, then Javier must oso have 1... Actually in the past, i wouldn't wana do that, it's bcoz it was a present from Weixin, so i gotta start that time. Haha.. A few months ago, hubby n i went to choose 1 for Javier.

When i was choosing the pictures to be placed in the frames, i then realised how fast time has passed. Javier is now 8 months, going to be 9 months old soon.. Jaden is already 3.5 years old now.. I just felt that time passes so quickly that i find it scary.

Can they not grow up so fast? To b frank, when i see the kids now, i wonder how my boys will become when they grow older? Can they remain like that? Naive n cute n lovable... I couldnt imagine them going thru the stages of growing up, rebellious, NS, courtship n eventually marriage. Dont say that i am thinking too much, all these r actually coming soon when we don't realise it.

I have to admit tat the kids at this generation are so much harder to educate n teach. By right, parents r more educated n civilised now, the kids shld b better behaved n teachable, but why isit so difficult now in fact? In our generation, parents not so well educated, n yet we as children, are tougher n better taught... I see the kids now, i wana faint.. My kids at home r no any better. Tat makes me wonder, wat went wrong? 

I do not expect my kids to b fantastic in every area. I have my own expectations on them. I love them more than ani1 else. I do hit them too, coz i still believe that it is a part of growing up. Love education dun work all e time, really. trust me. I dont believe in NOT HITTING our child, coz it's the most straightforward method to get the message across to them that wat they r doing now is not correct. Some kids r violent, not bcoz they r hit by parents at home for their poor behaviour. in fact, these children who are not hit by parents! I hate to go thru the rebellious stage in life. All of us went through, n i am sure we did break our parents' hearts at tat point of stage.

Sometimes, i do hope time can stop n pause at this moment. I love this moment, when both my boys are still so young n cute, n adorable. Haiz...

No comments: